Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Noah's Time Out

Please don't call CPS on us.

Just kidding.

That kid is strong! Yesterday, he was really interested in taking a closer look at that window, so Nathan held him up there, and he just grabbed on. We like that first picture because he looks like a little gymnast. His toes are pointed and everything. And he loved hanging--after Nathan took him down, he was trying to climb the wall to get back up there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the gymnast picture!

And you have a convert here. I am going to try making the cranberry sauce. Not that I even really like it but it's the least I can do for everybody else :)

Amanda said...

That's too funny!

Nancy Mon said...

9.7
only because the proportionate distance of his knees is 1/10th off. Other wise perfect. Now onto the pummel horse.