Saturday, November 15, 2008

He's All Boy

  1. Noah loves to be scared. His favorite thing is when you jump out from behind a wall and yell. He screams in delight.
  2. He loves the outdoors.
  3. He has no fear. He'll dive right off the couch. Luckily, Mom or Dad has always been there to catch him.
  4. He has recently discovered that his mattress is bouncy and has started jumping in his crib. One day I walked in after his nap, and there he was, jumping away with the biggest grin on his face. I decided I had to get that on video the next time I went in to get him after a nap:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That kid has the most delightful smile! :)

Melissa said...

so sweet, and just had to let you know, i am so glad you got to see n.t. wright at church, but also SO jealous. ;)