THESE ARE THE BEST PICTURES OF MY NOAH! I LOVE THEM! There is nothing feminine about him-all boy-and look at that charmer! Did you ever think you could love something (someone) so much??? That's the way it is with us parents. (and grandparents) Can't wait to get my sugar! love, GG
Noah ia absolutely adorable. I check your blog almost every day. There are days when your blog is the bright spot of my day! Glad you are doing so well. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you and your big baby boy!
6 comments:
THESE ARE THE BEST PICTURES OF MY NOAH! I LOVE THEM!
There is nothing feminine about him-all boy-and look at that charmer!
Did you ever think you could love something (someone) so much???
That's the way it is with us parents. (and grandparents)
Can't wait to get my sugar!
love,
GG
That smile is amazing! I really love it! And the all-nighter onesie cracked me up! Not too funny for you though!
Oh! So precious!
he's the perfect blend of the two of you! cutie!
Lauren:
Noah ia absolutely adorable. I check your blog almost every day. There are days when your blog is the bright spot of my day! Glad you are doing so well. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you and your big baby boy!
Love to you! Aunt Les
Now, that is one sweet boy!
Post a Comment