My mom forwarded this to me, and I thought it was pretty fun. Take the quiz to find out if you're more Yankee or Southern. (Actually, the quiz is to find out if you're Yankee or Dixie, but as I don't consider Texas "Dixie," I changed it.)
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/yankee_dixie_quiz.htmlIt says I'm 79% Dixie!
What about you? Leave a comment!
6 comments:
74% Dixie. Living in the Northeast for a while might of messed me up a bit. I also have a speech impairment that makes folks believe I am not a native Texan. But if you heard my momma talk, you would be confused!
71% Dixie. Most people say that I don't have a recognizable southern/Texas accent, but I definitely use native colloquialisms such as "y'all" and "fixin' to."
70% Dixie and PROUD of it!
Mine said 66% Dixie but I dispute that! Most of mine said, "common everywhere," "no bias" or even places like PA or New England. A couple said south and then they said majority Dixie! BLEH. I want a recount.
Wow... I was only 67! Surprise. I have to agree with liz... apparently, i'm a generic person with southern leanings.
77% southern.The score really makes me really happy.
Post a Comment