Monday, February 18, 2008

That Does Not Belong to You

We keep having to remind our cats that some fun new things around the house do not belong to them.

Viola will go anywhere comfy to sleep.

Livvy has recently started taking running leaps onto this in order to make it slide on the hardwood floor. It's entertaining, but we're still trying to let her know it's not really allowed.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

HA!

I'll have to ask my brother and SIL how it's going on the cat front. I haven't heard any stories that they're getting into things, but I know that was a huge concern for them.

But, yeah. Very funny. Glad you got pictures!

Liz said...

i bet the cats are totally oblivious to Noah, and in typical self-absorbed, cat fashion are thinking, "why thank you for all the bright new accessories and play toys. we really appreciate them!" and then when Noah is on them they are thinking, "hey, what is that baby doing on OUR stuff?"