Lauren, Nathan, Noah, Jane, and Clara
I cannot get over that smile.
Granny said today that Noah looks like Lauren did when she was a baby and here is proof! They change so much so we will check again in a few days. :)mom
Today he looks just like Nathan to me!mom
He is so Nathan!
I stand by my previous sentiment. :) He definitely has the Williams upper lip/mouth, and I don't see that changing.
I'd like to see a baby pic of Ken to compare as well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I cannot get over that smile.
Granny said today that Noah looks like Lauren did when she was a baby and here is proof! They change so much so we will check again in a few days. :)
mom
Today he looks just like Nathan to me!
mom
He is so Nathan!
I stand by my previous sentiment. :) He definitely has the Williams upper lip/mouth, and I don't see that changing.
I'd like to see a baby pic of Ken to compare as well.
Post a Comment