Yesterday was Noah's one month birthday! Sorry I didn't get anything up on the day of. But the poor little guy has been having some digestive issues, which is taking up all of mom and dad's time, and he is not so happy himself.
BUT, Granny requested a new video, so here's one, just for Granny. Believe it or not, this was probably his happiest moment of the day:
Anyway, Happy 1 Month Birthday, little boy!
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that Noah has had tummy issues. Our third child struggled with that and was a very unhappy baby. UUGH! Need advice, let me know.
Aww poor bud. I'm sorry he's been sick :( Happy one month though cute boy!
Aunt Deb
I am sorry too that little Noah is sick. Eric and I will pray that he starts to feel better.
Happy one month old little Noah!!
and yes..he does look like his dad!
Mariela
Post a Comment