Lauren, Nathan, Noah, Jane, and Clara
Are you guys prepping him for grad school with that shirt?And he's coming with you to the wedding, right? Cause really he's the one I want to see the most :).
Oh my goodness! He's gonna play football like Uncle Matthew. I can't wait to see him too :)Deb
That double chin is just a trick of the light (not really =)-little noah
WOW! He's a big boy! Aunt Meredith and Uncle Ken need to check that double chin out for ourselves!
That onesie is hilarious. I may need to get one of those someday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you guys prepping him for grad school with that shirt?
And he's coming with you to the wedding, right? Cause really he's the one I want to see the most :).
Oh my goodness! He's gonna play football like Uncle Matthew. I can't wait to see him too :)
Deb
That double chin is just a trick of the light (not really =)
-little noah
WOW! He's a big boy! Aunt Meredith and Uncle Ken need to check that double chin out for ourselves!
That onesie is hilarious. I may need to get one of those someday.
Post a Comment