Saturday, August 21, 2010

From the Mouth of a Two Year Old

Nathan: "Noah, you can't have any more cookies until tomorrow. These are tomorrow cookies."
Noah: "Noah go night-night right now."

-----

"Jane's milk comes from Mommy's heart."

-----

Every night, just as he climbs into bed: "Noah very hungry! Noah very hungry, Mommy!" And then I bring him a piece of bread. He must be going through a growth spurt!

-----

Nathan: "Kiddo, you get into a lot of trouble."
Noah: "Trouble? What's that, Dad?"
Nathan: "It's kind of like mischief."
Noah: "Mischief? What's that, Dad?"
Nathan: "It's kind of like trouble."
Noah: "Oh, I see, Dad."

2 comments:

Andrew said...

1. lol smart kid.
2. That's a sweet description.
3. I can believe he's going through a growth spurt. They both were noticeably bigger last time I saw them.
4. lol Nate I think you're gonna have to plan a few steps ahead of Noah in conversations :).

Amanda said...

Laughing so hard about Jane's milk coming from your heart. Love it! Only one time did Jackson ever ask me about how I fed Annabeth. He said, "Mommy, is that your tummy?" I said, "Yep!" Ha!