Noah had his 2-month pediatrician appointment today (although he'll actually be 11 weeks old tomorrow). He's doing really well! Here are his new stats:
weight: 13 lbs., 7 oz.
length: 25.5"
He's actually in the 75th percentile for weight, 58th percentile for head circumference, and 97th percentile for length (!).
The doctor also checked his strength, head control, etc., and he passed all of that with flying colors. He actually loves to stand up, and last night, Nathan was only holding his hands while Noah stood, balancing himself and supporting his weight. Isn't that crazy?!
Noah also got four shots. It was less traumatizing for me this time, probably because I did not know about the shot last time, and its suddenness made it all the more shocking. This time I knew what was coming. Noah screamed and turned about as red as I've ever seen him, but then I fed him, and he has seemed absolutely fine ever since.
All in all, it was a good little trip to the pediatrician! He's a strong, growing boy, which is great!
1 comment:
That's our little bucket!
xoxoxox
He is perfect in every way.
Signed,
two very objective people,
Granny and GG
Post a Comment