Noah recently found his hands and loves to put them in his mouth. The other day, I found him doing this (gripping the ring on the ladybug). He's never gripped an object before, so I thought that was pretty cool. He looked pretty intense about it, so I said, "Wow, Buddy, good job! Now do you know how to let go?" Apparently not, because he held on for a good three to four minutes. Eventually I realized he was trying to pull the ladybug to his mouth, and of course, it wasn't coming detached. The arm of the little play gym was starting to bow, even. It cracked me up.
4 comments:
I dreamed last night that I was at the wedding and saw Noah for the first time. I picked him up and cradled him and then woke up :) Can't wait!
Love,
Deb
he will put everything in his mouth for the next year. just be prepared to be horrified! ;)
Such a cute baby!
Update, update, update!!!! I miss pics!!!!! Are you having fun in Houston?
Post a Comment