Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Eight Weeks Old

Noah is eight weeks old today! Here are some pictures from the last week:

Holding hands with Hannah


Love that sling!

This one was taken today. This is Noah in the outfit I was going to have him wear to Uncle Matthew's wedding this weekend. Um, it's a little big, don't you think?
I have had the hardest time finding him a cute, dressy outfit for the wedding. I thought I had gotten something that would work at Babies R Us, but when I got it home, I realized that some sweet customer had mixed and matched, and the shirt was a 0-3 month shirt, but the pants were 3-6 months, so they were ridiculously long. I found this cute outfit at Target, but it's too big, too. He might just wear it, anyway.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We made it to 2 months!!! Congrats!
I am with you about the nice outfits...I am struggling with the Easter outfit and finding khakis that work! Who knows...by the rate that Jack is growing he will be too big by the time I find them!

Anonymous said...

Noah is just super cute!

Katie said...

I love the outfit-the cuteness far outweighs any sizing issues.

Valerie said...

Too cute!