Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

We've had a really nice day. A few pictures that Mom took:

Me, on Dec. 23. Very pregnant.


Nathan and Dad, working a puzzle. I have no patience for puzzles, but Nathan really likes them, especially at Christmas.


We had so many boxes of gifts sent to us that we made a second tree. ;)

I'm sure I'll write more later, unless bigger events occur. :) Hope your Christmas was a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do those legs hold up that belly? ;)

Katie said...

Puzzles are an Ehrhardt family tradition as well. This year my dad and sister finished the puzzle before Christmas Eve! I didn't even get to participate in the fun.

Like you, Sean does not care for the puzzling. Which is funny to me because he is such a good packer and he loves Tetris. Aren't these things similar?

Can't wait for the arrival of Baby B-I sent him something in the mail last week that I think you will both enjoy!