Sunday, December 9, 2007

Four Years

Nathan and I will celebrate our fourth anniversary this Thursday, December 13. I loved that our wedding was at Christmastime. You'll have to indulge me as I post some pictures:





By the way, that next to last one is of us laughing because the minister had just misprounounced our last name (Mr. and Mrs. Nathan BeResh instead of BeNesh). We weren't sure whether we should turn around and correct him or just go ahead and process out. We ended up just walking back up the aisle. Half the guests thought it was funny, and the other half didn't even notice. A glich has to happen at everyone's wedding, right? Looking back at that picture cracks me up--the minister is just standing there grinning, oblivious to his mistake. Ha!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

You were breathtaking! You look like a porcelain doll in that first picture. Gorgeous! Congrats on 4 years.

Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve said...

We just went to a Christmas wedding on Saturday...the church was decorated so beautifully. What a great idea to get married in December! Happy anniversary my friend!!!!

Nancy Mon said...

Were you married in the old sanctuary at Second?

I love these pictures. Your wedding was beautiful and I agree you look like a porcelain doll in the first pic.

Lauren said...

Nope, at First Presbyterian in the Museum District--you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a church that is willing to take down their Christmas program risers! I called about a dozen churches before I found one that would let me get married in their sanctuary at that time of year. First Pres ended up being wonderful--they treated us really well, especially since we were non-members.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

oh i missed it b/c i was in Burma then :(

Anonymous said...

I LURVE the Christmas tree background - that is so creative.

Tricia said...

Such a beautiful wedding!! What great memories and how beautiful you are! You posted on my site so I thought I would check out yours! Good luck with the baby bump! Enjoy the sleep while you can!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo's. They look as if they belong in a wedding magazine!