Hello all,
So I haven't posted anything in a few days, which is unusual for me! We have been super busy. I will write in more detail later, but here it is in a nutshell:
- Last weekend we painted the baby's room. It went from yellow (a hue I fondly dubbed "pee yellow") to blue.
- On Monday, my 8-month-pregnant-self slipped and fell on the ice. No worries, I am fine. So is Baby B.
- On Tuesday, the doctors chided me about not calling immediately after I fell. "But I wasn't hurt!" "Call anyway." Okay, fine. I missed my office holiday party so they could hook me up to a monitor and watch the kiddo for a while. He is fine. Actually, he was wild. More on that later.
- Tues, Wed, and half of today (Thurs), I was in meetings all day long. No breaks. Not even for lunch. I think of a lot of things to say on the blog during my down time at work. Thus one reason for the lack of posts.
- On Wednesday, we went and had our tour of the maternity and postpartum floors of the hospital, and we went to our Meet the Doctors Q&A.
- Tonight, I have my breastfeeding class. Whether or not Nathan ends up attending is still TBD. :)
As you can see, we've been a bit busy this week. I'll update on all of this later on this same post--maybe you'll even get to see the pee yellow wall!
1 comment:
Exciting times! I'm so glad you and Baby B were okay after the fall.
Post a Comment