Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby Update

Apparently some of you are breathlessly watching the blog for news about when I go into labor. :) So I thought I'd give you an update, since I had a doctor's appointment today.

As of today, I am 50% effaced, but I am not dilated at all. The doctor said that she thought the baby would probably not come before New Year's (stink!). But I also found out that they won't let me go beyond 41 weeks, which means that he will come on January 11 or before.

So there you go!

We'll definitely let you know when we have bigger news. :)

2 comments:

FitzandMolly said...

I so feel your pain. Or I should say that I remember feeling your pain, lest anyone get the idea that I am pregnant right now. I am not. I'm just ready for you to have a baby.

Did you get my voicemail, by the way?

Michelle said...

Hey Lauren...I think we are in a race to the finish line! Which baby will come first?? My due date is Jan. 2, so we shall see! I just read your most recent post too and I am with you that I can not wait to walk a little faster and feel like I have a little more energy! Yes, it will be very tiring when the baby is born, but the weight will be off! AMEN!!!!