Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Why Pregnancy Rocks

Superficial Reasons Why Pregnancy Rocks:

1. Someone always gives me their seat on the bus.
2. My nails are longer and stronger than they have been in my whole life. (I've always had flimsy nails that crack easily, so they've never grown very long.)
3. I get to decorate a new room.
4. My growing belly makes my butt look small.
5. I can eat an extra cookie and no one cares.

Does anyone have anything to add?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren and Nathan!

Love your blog! It looks great and we enjoyed your pictures. We miss being in Boston (gasp!). We will try to make your shower. It will depend on our car situation.

Take care,
Julie and Ben

Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve said...

Don't forget the BEST part of being pregnant...not having to deal with you-know-what every month!!

FitzandMolly said...

my butt got much bigger after pregnancy. (sigh) i guess i need to get on the slim fast train.

Anonymous said...

The best part is you're making your Mom a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care of yourself and that grandbaby!

Jackie Fowler
Another soon-to-be Grandmother

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

I like the list. I am adding three more...
1. You can feel "life inside you!"
2. You can want to clean like crazy because you might be nesting.
3. Your hubby must run out and get you _______ (enter food name here) at any time day or night.