Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Why My Husband Rocks

1. He fixed the bathroom sink. This is really cool to me, because he CAN be handy but usually doesn't go to the trouble. I think handy guys are awesome, probably because my dad is a handy guy and he fixes EVERYTHING. So I really like that Nathan took the initiative and fixed the hot water faucet. Even our landlady was impressed. :)

2. He makes retarded puns. This is not news to anyone who has known him for a long time. He likes to make plays on words. Whenever I do it, I call it a Nathan pun. For example, I offered a houseguest two pieces of fruit, and they turned both down. I said, "Well, that was a fruitless effort. . . . Wow, that was a total Nathan pun." Sometimes Nathan's puns are funny, and sometimes they are retarded. But they're always fun. Fun puns! Ha! (That is an example of a bad one.)

3. He is excited about having a baby. And he will be an excellent dad. Kids love him. I think it's because he understands how to play. I think a lot of adults have forgotten how to play. Not Nathan.


P.S. More stuff that he made me take off because he is humble (#4) and it made him embarrassed. I am slipping it back in now, when I hope he won't notice....

5. He is super good looking. I hope our kids look like him.

6. He is very sweet, but he can also be firm when it's important.

7. He is super smart. He doesn't always think that's the case, but he is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That might be my favorite picture of Nathan...runner up is the dead lobster pic though :)

Deb

Unknown said...

Wow, that picture's really a riot!! That's great that Nathan isn't afraid to be silly...I'm convinced that all men are really just little boys inside.