Okay, I know probably no one is interested in this but me, but I am going to post the ultrasound pictures again. Why? Well, mainly because I think he is so cute! I mean, check out that profile! When I really looked closely at the pictures, I said to Nathan, "Is it weird that I think our ultrasound pictures are cute?" Because, come on, admit it, ultrasound pictures are not exactly known for being cute. In fact, I nearly always have had to have people identify body parts for me. But not this time!

Admit it! He is cute!
(He is kicking me right now in agreement.)
3 comments:
He is absolutely adorable! In the bottom picture he looks like he is already talking! Get ready. I think you have another Ken on your hands! What a wonderful blessing God has given all of us...
I love all three of you,
mom
Isn't it amazing how much you can see from a sonogram? He looks like a future President. :)
I love your cowboy decor!!!
It is not ridiculous. An ultrasound picture can be cute. I remember thinking how cute Moriah's nose was in that picture. I adored that little profile. When they bundled her up and handed her to me after she was born, I immediately recognized that little nose, and thought, "Oh, I've seen you before!" It's awesome. Post it all you want.
Post a Comment