Saturday, August 25, 2007

Random Things

1. I am balancing a water bottle on my belly at the moment. It didn't even occur to me that that is where I had put it until just a minute ago.

2. It is really hot right now. It's 94 with a heat index of 104. (And no central air!) I have been out in the heat doing a little shopping at a major shopping center--you know, the kind with all the big chains like Super Target, Babies R Us, Michael's, Old Navy, etc. These shopping centers are few and far between in Boston, but extremely prevalent in Houston. So that, coupled with the heat and humidity, has made me homesick. :) Plus, I think I am going to treat myself and drive out to Chili's and get some southwest eggrolls. Mmm.

2 comments:

FitzandMolly said...

serves you right for bragging about your crisp fall weather. ;)

Lauren said...

How sick is it that 104 degrees makes me homesick???