Monday, August 13, 2007

Cowboy Room!

We went for our ultrasound this morning, and it's a BOY!



Things our boy might do:

(No pressure, kiddo...)

  1. Begin generation #3 of Eagle Scouts (#4 if you count my grandpa, on the other side).
  2. Play little league.
  3. Be part of Baker 2030 (Baker College at Rice Univ.--the Baker Common Room is where Nathan and I met!)
  4. Be a famous musician with groupies, like Grandpa Ken.
  5. Be a Mr. Fix-it, like my dad.
  6. Be really funny, like Ken.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Little boys are so much fun. They are also super fun to dress - just don't spend much time looking at the pink side of the store. You're gonna love being a boy mom!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Yeah I am so excited for you two! We will have a lot to talk about!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nephew! :) I can already imagine him playing catch with his dad, uncles, and grandpa. Congratulations all over again! I'm pumped!
Love you guys!
-Deb

Lauren said...

He will definitely have a lot of people to play catch with!!

For some reason this makes me think of Hank, and how he will never have the joy of playing fetch with that crazy dog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren, your baby does look adorable!! Did you get to do one of those new 4D ultrasounds? You really can see the profile that way! We are so excited that things are progressing well for y'all. You are in our prayers.
Christina and Rick