How do y'all like Noah's new shirt? ;) We are due March 1!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My 19 month old grandson looks 5 years old!!!! He is so precious and will be a WONDERFUL big brother!!! (Do you think he will share his trucks???) Love you all, mom
OK--Noah is just too cute! Great way to announce baby b #2. When are you going to change the "cozy little family of five" line on the blog? We love you all so much--
No way! Lauren that is FANTASTIC! I love how you chose to share the news. So creative! I cannot believe how big Noah is getting. We will be in Boston again for our yearly Fall trip Oct. 3-13. Will you all still be there? If so, I'd love to see you again. Let me know! I'm anxiously awaiting the news of Julia's little boy's arrival! Very exciting! I'll be in touch about October.
13 comments:
My 19 month old grandson looks 5 years old!!!! He is so precious and will be a WONDERFUL big brother!!!
(Do you think he will share his trucks???)
Love you all,
mom
WHOOO HOOOO! That is awesome! When are you due?
Lauren, congratulations!! I just found your blog from Alana's website. Looks like you guys are doing great! Let's catch up soon!
I LOVE his new shirt! Yay!
Congrats!! That's great news. When are you due? -Morgan
OK--Noah is just too cute!
Great way to announce baby b #2.
When are you going to change the "cozy little family of five" line on the blog?
We love you all so much--
mama b
Yeah! That is super exciting.
Yea! So exciting. Love the shirt, he's too cute!
Congratulations! Don't read my blog for the next several weeks so I won't scare you!
Is this what you were alluding to a few posts back when you said the blog would get interesting again in a couple of weeks? :)
Congrats!
Lauren! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!! Yahoo:)
No way! Lauren that is FANTASTIC! I love how you chose to share the news. So creative! I cannot believe how big Noah is getting. We will be in Boston again for our yearly Fall trip Oct. 3-13. Will you all still be there? If so, I'd love to see you again. Let me know! I'm anxiously awaiting the news of Julia's little boy's arrival! Very exciting! I'll be in touch about October.
Yay!!! Congratulations you guys, we are so happy for you!
Mariela and Eric
Post a Comment