There are a couple of cool things going on this month with Arbonne that I thought you might be interested in.
--
First, they are extending the free 20% discount offer through August 10. This gets you 20% off all your purchases for a year if you place an order of at least $150. You also get to choose a free product (up to a $79 value), and you'll get 20% off that $150. I wrote more details about it here.
--
Secondly, I am holding a sample sale on all my makeup. I'm selling all the items I've used as samples at parties for CHEAP. All of these items have potentially been used at a party--however, it is highly unlikely that they were used more than a couple of times. Some of them have not been used at all.
Here's what I've got:
Here's the price list (you can click on the link to see all the colors and the regular prices):
- Lipsticks - $7
- Prep & Plump Lip Gloss - $8
- Mascara - $5
- Pressed Powder (Light, Medium, and Dark) - $5
- Loose Powder (Light) - $5
- Mineral Powder (7W and 8W, brand new) - $17
- Eye Makeup Remover - $5
- Eye Shadows - $5
- Blushes - $7
- Lip Liners (not pictured - please note that these are pencils, not the newer version) - $5
- Eye Liners (not pictured - please note that these are pencils, not the newer version) - $5
Also, for each of the products, once a color is gone, it's gone! So the first person to request that color gets it.
best,
Lauren
1 comment:
Do you have Hepburn eye pencils?
mom
Post a Comment