It's getting cooler here, y'all. As in, it's not going to get out of the 70's for the forseeable future (for at least the next week, anyway). Today it's not even going to hit 70. I am barely holding myself back from getting excited about fall. So I'm not going to post about how much I love fall and how much I will enjoy apple picking and pumpkin dip.
Dang! I just realized I can't have fresh cider this year because it's unpasteurized. Stink! I'll have to be satisfied with butternut squash soup and crisp air. I am already inspired to make a scarf. And speaking of which, I need to go buy some maternity sweaters! I love sweaters!
That's all I'm going to say about fall. Until later.
4 comments:
Saw on the weather here in Houston this morning that we are going to have some "cooling" next week. It means, and I am not making this up, that the highs will only be in the LOW 90's!
Stop it... I love fall and I can hardly wait for November when we get 5 days of it. :)
oh, shut up. ;)
Lucky! We have highs in the 80's, and don't you know I had to wear a long sleeve shirt because it was so cool : ) Have fun shopping for those cute sweaters!
Post a Comment