I just got home from a trip to the mall with Noah, where we tend to go every week or two to play on their great play ground and eat Chick-fil-A.
Today was a bit unusual, because I actually did a little shopping while we were there. Normally, I wouldn't dare do such a thing, because Noah believes that fitting rooms are 'round about Dante's sixth circle of Hades or something. ("'Round about"--how do you like that little Texanism?) But today I dipped into a few stores for various reasons.
And I came to a particular realization:
I just have to tell you that if ever I have a girl, I will have absolutely no self-control when it comes to buying dresses. I can't even stand how cute they are.
And that's all I have to say about that. No, I am not pregnant. ;)
2 comments:
Let me tell you-my daughter isn't even here yet, and she already has more dresses than me. It becomes quite an obsession. And daddy is JUST as guilty as I am when it comes to buying cute things. Its impossible to pass up a cute dress for the baby and not get it. impossible!
Yup, your future daughter's aunt will go crazy with dress buying as well! :) Actually, I think the entire Benesh side will go a bit nuts buying everything pink and frilly!
Post a Comment