I would write a nice, thoughtful post today, but our regular laptop is at the Apple store, waiting for us to pick it up after a minor repair. Since there's 12 inches of snow outside, I just don't think we're going to make it out to the mall today to get it.
In the meantime, we've been left with our older, slllllooooooooowwwer laptop, which I believe Nathan got when he first went to college. That would be in the year of our Lord 2000. And I am too impatient to deal with the internet for long on a nine-year-old computer.
So I'll post something good sometime soon, but it won't be today. Today is reserved for eating soup and fresh bread in our pajamas.
Later, peeps!
2 comments:
That's funny, I'm in the same position. Though my backup laptop is circa 2003, 1/4 the speed, 1/4 the memory. Needless to say I'm punishing it with fairly light use.
Actually, it's the laptop I got for seminary and to do y'all's wedding video on. I can't imagine trying that on here now.
Post a Comment