Thursday, March 19, 2009
Big Boy Clothes
Noah is now wearing hard soled shoes, as opposed to the soft soled Robeez, since he's such a good walker now. (As soon as I get a video straightened out, I'll post more about that.) These shoes that he's got, though, make him a little taller, which make his proportions just look less babyish. He is already tall and lean for his age, and those shoes just exaggerate it. I put him in this outfit the other day and just laughed at how, if you didn't see the baby head and face (and if he weren't trying to find his belly button under his shirt), he'd look like a fourteen-year-old kid instead of a fourteen-month-old kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I nearly fell over when I saw this. He suddenly looks like a little boy!
What a cutie!
I see we have mutual friend on FB. Cyndi Scarr Crittenden. I went to high school with her and we are now in a book club together, although my schedule hasn't let me attend for a while.
A Baby registry is a list of items hand selected by the recipient in this case the parents, for a specific occasion in this case the baby shower. Looking for the latest in children's fashion trends? We offer Baby clothing for boys and girls as well as very unique and stylish line of children's clothing. Baby registry Los Angeles makes shopping easy and allows for everyone to get what they want. Baby clothing Los Angeles industry is so prominent when it comes to babies goods and needs.
Post a Comment