Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Do you have any New Year's Resolutions? I do, and I feel that in the name of feeling more accountability towards them, I should make them public, which is why I'm publishing them here.

If you feel the need for the same accountability that potential public humiliation brings, leave a comment with your goals for this year. ;)
  1. Lose 10 lbs. and get more toned.
  2. Get better at sticking to our budget.
  3. Continue to work at our marriage so that it stays strong.
  4. Spend more quality time with God (which is harder than I thought with a baby).
I guess those are listed in ascending order of importance.

Anyhow, what is your New Year's resolution? Do you want to lose weight? Work harder? Save money? Serve more? Do tell.

1 comment:

Alana said...

I have my three!:

1. Be the best Mom I can be!
2. Lose my baby weight!
3. Remember to make time for me and the hubby now that there will be a new person in the house!