Sunday, January 11, 2009

For the Record

For the record, I can't believe so many of you have taken like 45 minutes to read that incredibly long post about Noah's birth. I even posted it AFTER the one above it, and many of you still found it. Not that I was trying to hide it--I just didn't want it to take away from the other fun stuff I wanted to post about Noah's birthday, and I also didn't want to gross many of you out with birthing details. But y'all seem to be a pretty steely-stomached group.

I do have to apologize, though, to all the pregnant women out there who are starting to freak out about labor and read that post (I know of at least three of you). When I was pregnant, I had a crazy fascination for reading labor stories, but I would get completely freaked out after reading them. Take it from me--you'll make it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I enjoyed reading it so much but I do have to admit that, even though I have given birth once before, I freaked out a little! I couldn't even leave a comment! Lol. The reality of pain and sleeplessness are creeping up on me daily. It's a great story though and it's so good that you wrote it all down.

Alana said...

ha ha! I am fascinated by labor stories too...but yet they creep me out! I assume since babies have been coming into the world for some time now I'll survive!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I was completely fascinated and creeped out at the same time! But i enjoy reading stuff like that. I also LOVE watching The Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC...even before I got pregnant, so now I dont miss a show! :)