Friday, January 23, 2009

I Bet Your Husband Has Never Said This to You.

I had a bad hair day today. Here is what you would have heard if you had been at our house this morning, before Noah and I headed out for a play date.


Me: My hair is crazy today.

Nathan: Wow. Yeah, it is. You look like a witch.

Me: Thanks a lot.

Nathan: Don't scare all the little kids.
[Pause.]
Nathan: Don't eat all the little kids.

8 comments:

Julie said...

How funny!

And not so nice.

Did you take a picture? :)

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard!

FitzandMolly said...

I cannot stop laughing!

Matthew said...

I actually laughed out loud for that one...

Andrew said...

same here...hilarious.

Alana said...

Ha ha ha!!!!

That's ok...we were at the Dr.s office the other day and in the middle of a contraction my husband said "You know, I don't think it hurts as bad as you think it does...."

What do you say to that? =)

Andrew said...

Inconceivable!

April Drolet said...

That is hilarious! Got a great laugh for the day!