Thursday, January 22, 2009

Any Suggestions?

I need suggestions for a good devotional. I'd like to do one specifically for moms, I think. Has anyone done one that they really liked?

Thanks!

4 comments:

Alana said...

I don't have any suggestions but let me know if you find a good one...i want to start one too

Nancy Mon said...

Looks like moms don't have quiet times....tee hee. I will wait to recommend a devo in case you find one for moms. The devo I like is just regular non specific devo.

Anonymous said...

my mom sent me a 40 wk devotional for moms-to-be, but it's called "You're going to be my mommy" and it's super-cheesy. The exposition on the weekly scripture is written from the point of view of the developing baby.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Long time! I bought a journal/devotional counterpart to a book I read a while back -the Devotional/Journal is called
The Power of a Positive Mom
by Karol Ladd
It might not be exactly what you want by it is short and has questions to answer/ponder. That is what I like. You just motivated me to pick it back up and finish it! Thanks!