Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Cake Rocks





6 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious, hope he had a wonderful day!

Andrew said...

wow those front top teeth have really dropped...and icing on top of his head? Very impressive. He must've loved the sweetness.

Kim said...

happy birthday to noah!

re your birth story - elvia told us that dads very often faint while in the delivery room, particularly if there is a c-section. good job nathan for staying calm and brave!

Lauren said...

Um, not Nathan. He saw my uterus when it was outside my body and thought it was really cool. As for me, I am just glad I didn't know at the time that they do that.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I would say "really cool." I thought it was interesting, of course, but I also thought it was your stomach at the time. Guess that doesn't make too much difference, though. =)

FitzandMolly said...

I love the second pic.