We finally hung Noah's jumper today, and oh my gosh did the boy love it.
Here he is learning how to use it. At first, he just turned around and around in it, but Nathan helped bounce him in it, and he got the gist immediately. It's so cute how pleased he is with himself. I happened to catch it on video:
And here he is five minutes later, already an expert:
I love the joyful, flailing hands!
4 comments:
Good luck beefing that kid up. He's so active, and sure does play hard!
That is absolutely amazing! He learns so fast! He is going to want to go on every ride at Disneyworld-over and over again! He loves that exhilarating feeling!
From bouncing on the couch to the bouncie chair, that grin cannot get wider!
Can't wait til October!
GG and PROUD OF IT!
iiwtags
Hey Lauren, can you do me a favor when you post videos? Can you give the google video link too? That way when I'm in Waco I can use my iPhone to show the videos at home without a laptop. Currently you can't view embedded flash movies on the iPhone. Thanks!
Hey Nathan and Lauren! I came across your blog on facebook, and what a coincidence that your most recent entry is Noah on the jumper - I am SO happy to see how much he loves the gift that Mark, Brandon, Elvia, and me sent when he was about to be born. So much more fun than breast pumps!
Post a Comment