Friday, August 1, 2008

August Arbonne Specials

http://www.arbonnemarketing.com/PK/dl/download.php?folder=ll-p&file=arbonneUSdark.jpg

Hello all! Check out Arbonne's specials this August:

First, I want to tell you about a special I am running, myself:
Let me place your order for you, and I'll pay for half of your shipping! Do you need a refill on some of your RE9 products? A new foundation or lipstick? Some more Sea Salt Scrub? If you have an order of at least $50 srp, not only will I give you my 35% discount, but I will also pay half of your shipping costs. In order to take advantage of this special, email me directly with your order. I will place the order right away and will have it shipped directly to you. You can reach me at laurenbenesh@gmail.com.

https://www.arbonne.com/images/ic/content/upclose/2008/0808/special.jpg20% Off Vanish Products and Children's Vitamins
This August, you can buy the Figure 8 Vanishing Act Set, an $85 value, for $68, and the Smart Nutritional Hybrids Daily Power Punch for Kids, a $22 value, for $17.50.

https://www.arbonne.com/images/ic/content/upclose/2008/0808/re9.jpgRE9 REtreatment Set for $65
With every $75 SRP order increment,enjoy the option to purchase the NutriMinC RE9 REtreatment set, a $161.50 value, for $66.
The REtreatment set includes the following: REversing Geleè Transforming Lift, RElease Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, REgain Illuminating Enzyme Peel, REtaliate Wrinkle Filler, plus a complementary REveal Facial Scrub - along with the Weekly Usage Chart, which offers a convenient guide to daily usage for each of the Treatment products.

https://www.arbonne.com/images/monthly/2008/808/Shea.jpgThe 2008 Holiday Line has been announced, and Arbonne has some new things that look absolutely beautiful!
You can see all of the products here. They will be available beginning in September.


--
Lauren Benesh
Independent Consultant
Arbonne International

No comments: