Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happiness is . . .

. . . a great pair of jeans.

Today I went shopping to pick up a few things for our vacation, and I bought some AWESOME jeans. They are better than awesome; they are the bomb diggity.

I think I just went back to 1996 with that phrase.

But they ARE the bomb diggity. Not only are they a size smaller than my other post-pregnancy jeans (yay!), but they also look great on, and they were on sale for $14.99. Oh yeah, baby. They are Gap's Boot Cut jeans, which I haven't bought since high school, which is probably the last time I said "bomb diggity."

7 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! Isn't great to find something that fits well and that you like?

Andrew said...

I confident that I can safely say that Nathan did not write this post :).

Andrew said...

maybe it's the cold I'm getting over or the fact I was hearing Spanish for a week, but I'm sure I proofread that first comment. Somehow I'm missing an "am," though.

Anonymous said...

I think that saying went out because of terrorism! lol

Erin said...

that's exciting! :)

Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve said...

Gotta love a great pair of jeans! Way to go! Where are you going on vaca?

FitzandMolly said...

Happiness is...

the Astros beating the Red Sox. Twice. ;)