I just want to give a quick shout out to Meredith, who just landed her perfect job! She is going to get to utilize both her seminary and social work master's degrees (she's a smartie), which she's pumped about. She'll be working for Bread for the World, an organization she's on the board of presently.
I think it is really cool whenever someone gets to perform in the area for which they have a passion and are gifted.
Yay Meredith!
1 comment:
THANKS! I'm totally pumped about it! For more information on how to get your family and/or church involved in advocacy on behalf of the hungry and poor in our world, let me know!
Bread for the World is a collective Christian voice urging our nation’s decision makers to end hunger at home and abroad. By changing policies, programs and conditions that allow hunger and poverty to persist, we provide help and opportunity far beyond the communities in which we live.
Post a Comment