Here are the products I'm ordering right away:
Detoxifying Rescue Wash - Gentle, purifying formula protects against free-radical damage and lays down a protective moisture barrier on the skin’s surface.
Sea Mud Face and Body Mask - Enriched, sea-derived mud that contains stimulating ingredients and marine botanicals that help purify, detoxify and condition the skin’s surface. Mmm.
Renewing Body Gelee - Restore skin’s surface ionic balance with the wonderful calming and refreshing properties of this cooling gel that nourishes, hydrates and moisturizes.
So those are the new products I'm most excited about. And here are a few of my all-time Arbonne favorites:
NutriMinC RE9 Recover Night Creme - Nothing makes my skin glow like using this stuff consistently. It's stinkin' amazing. And with a new Consultant ID, you can get it for FREE. Can't beat it.
NutriMinC RE9 Refinish Hydrating Body Lotion - This is, hands down, the best lotion I've ever used. It moisturizes the most intensely of anything I've ever tried, and it doesn't leave a sticky or filmy feeling.
Intelligence Exfoliating Mask with Thermal Fusion - When you apply this mask, water activates its enzymes, and it actually temporarily turns your face red as it draws out impurities and such. This is one of my all-time favorite products because it makes my skin look downright radiant.
Lip Saver, SPF 30 - I use this about 15 times a day, literally. I have to have a backup on hand at all times in case I misplace it.
No Sun Intended Bronzing Powder - I love this stuff. I use it in place of blush in the sunnier months. Today I broke out the bronzing powder and relished the glow it gave me. That's the best way to describe what it does: it gives you a nice, sunny glow.
If you're inspired to get your hands on some of these goodies and you don't already have an Arbonne consultant, give me a shout. I'll hook you up: laurenbenesh@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment