In Houston, you have summer, summer, about four days of fall, a smattering of cold, rainy winter days, a few bluebonnety spring days, then summer, summer, and summer.
But in Boston, you have a real fall and a real spring. And both are very nice. Last week, I went out and took a few pictures. I took the first two on a walk to the grocery store. The third one was actually taken in Cambridge a couple of years ago, but I just like it a lot. :) It's actually the desktop on my computer.
Click on them; they're purty:
On Friday, Kendra, Hannah, Noah, and I went to Mount Auburn Cemetery to walk around. It's a national historic landmark as well as an arboretum, so I knew that it'd be really pretty and blooming. And it was a beautiful, sunny day. Interesting note: this is the first cemetery in the U.S. to be called a cemetery. Before that, they were all called "graveyards" or "burial grounds," I guess.
This is the view from the front gate, where you drive in. I like the gothic chapel:
Blooming trees
Noah and me under a magnolia tree. I don't know what's up with his frowny face. Maybe the sun was bothering him.
Same Boston view, including Noah, to prove we were there. :)
Cutie pie.

2 comments:
He is so precious!
We missed you guys at the Reunion last night.
Thank you so much for the encouraging words on my blog. I agree with you, as a native Texan, New England and the east coast have a better season change over! I am from San Antonio and know exactly what you are talking about. Your little one is too cute!! Have a great day!
Post a Comment