Lauren, Nathan, Noah, Jane, and Clara
That pic is adorable! I love it! I keep wanting to call but think about it when it's late over there. Hopefully soon!
How can you not smile when you see such a happy, beautiful baby!Enjoy the great weather today.
Love it.
I'd like three 8 x 10's, six 5x7s, and 24 wallets!That's one cute, sweet, precious baby!A very objective GG
I am on the same page of the book as your mom!! How adorable and boy does he favor you in this pic!!! Enjoy every second...they grow up all too soon!!Love to you,Aunt Les
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That pic is adorable! I love it! I keep wanting to call but think about it when it's late over there. Hopefully soon!
How can you not smile when you see such a happy, beautiful baby!
Enjoy the great weather today.
Love it.
I'd like three 8 x 10's, six 5x7s, and 24 wallets!
That's one cute, sweet, precious baby!
A very objective GG
I am on the same page of the book as your mom!! How adorable and boy does he favor you in this pic!!! Enjoy every second...they grow up all too soon!!
Love to you,
Aunt Les
Post a Comment