Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Weekend

April came to visit last weekend! We had a great time hanging out with one another and seeing Boston. She and Jonathan and the girls moved to Tucson a few months ago, so we won't likely be seeing each other anymore when one or the other of us goes home to Houston. So it was great that she came!

Look how tan that girl is. Must be all that Arizona sun.

Faneuil Hall

These guys were performing out in front of Faneuil Hall, doing all kinds of gymnastic things.

We stopped by Haymarket to pick up some fresh fruit and veggies, where we got like 7 limes for $1, asparagus for $1/bunch, etc. We also went to Mike's Pastry, a Boston landmark in the Italian North End, and got some yummy pastries. They have the best cannoli ever.
Man, I need a haircut!

April got to hang out with Noah. Do you see her belly? She's due with her first boy in July!
It was a great visit!

1 comment:

April Drolet said...

Those are great pics, Lauren! I love the one of us two! And with little Noah!
I already miss you tons! I had a fantastic time!