Jane rolled over today!
Here's my happy girl after I found her on her back:

I am sure she would have rolled over earlier if her mama ever put her on her tummy, but I've been terrible about tummy time with this kid. However, once I started to see that she was developing so well but had not rolled over, I started making an effort to put her on her tummy more, and voila! A couple of days later, she figured it out. I walked past her one way, and she was on her tummy; I walked past again, and she was on her back! And she's already trying to go back-to-tummy now. Go Jane!
2 comments:
Way to go Jane! She looks so proud of herself.
Last week you could tell she wasn't really far off from crawling. She had the arms and legs coordinated, just not enough upward push to overcome friction. She did turn 45 degrees, though.
Post a Comment