Here's my precious girl, looking all cute and coy.
Sweet smiler.
Love that pacifier face.
Loving on the lamb she got in her Easter basket.

Some of Jane's nicknames:
~Janey
~Janey Beth
~My Precious
~Dearest (I always loved that the sisters in Sense and Sensibility call each other "Dearest")
She's still the sweetest girl I know.
~Janey
~Janey Beth
~My Precious
~Dearest (I always loved that the sisters in Sense and Sensibility call each other "Dearest")
She's still the sweetest girl I know.
6 comments:
One of the reasons I always liked the name Jane was because of all of Jane Austen's characters, I would want my daughter to be like Jane Bennett. She's defined by exisit beauty and by her abundance of caring and generosity. Let me just say that Jane Benesh seems to be fitting the bill quite well. :D
She is so lovely!
Emily, I feel exactly the same way.
My Precious? Really?
Not to be confused with the ring of power.
Yeah I can't think of that phrase in reference to anything but LOTR without laughing. :)
Post a Comment