Friday, July 9, 2010

A Fine Little Face

There have been way too few pictures of my Noah on the blog lately. Since he's too cute to go too long without seeing his fine little face, I'm posting some random but adorable pictures I've taken that haven't really had a home in another post.

Besides that, he is two and a half today! Hooray! So to celebrate that, here are some pictures of my cutie.

Moving is way more fun when you're two. You really can't beat the thrill of hiding in packing materials and popping out to surprise Mommy.

A few weekends ago, we went to the Mayborn Museum during a trip to Waco to visit Nathan's parents. They were having a Lego exhibit with a huge Lego castle, and they had little costumes for the kids to wear. Noah was a dragon.
I mean, come on. Is that not the cutest dragon you've ever seen?

Here he is after I told him I'd take a picture of him if he'd please just let go of the camera.

The other day, my yoga workout got a little difficult when Noah started trying to do the poses underneath me. So I pulled out another mat for him to use. The rest of the day, he went into downward facing dog at completely random times.

I love that Noah Thomas.

3 comments:

Emily Benesh said...

That's a pretty good downward dog. Now if you could just get him to master the resting pose... :D

Kendra said...

Cute pictures. Hannah's been asking to see pictures of Noah so I'm glad that I have some new ones to show her. :-D

Andrew said...

Here's a picture I got of him:
https://www.me.com/ro/andrew5979/Galleries/100008/IMG_0238/web.jpg?ver=12787154560001

I didn't light it very well so it's not that great but he's still cute.