Congrats! When Roy graduated from law school, his mid life crisis, I had 'birth" announcements done... We have a brand new attorney in our home and then gave some fun statistics and junk. Will be so happy to have you in Houston and we can finally meet face to face. Want to meet the little ones too!
Very cool. Congrats! The video was a nice addition! I didn't see that earlier. They sure have it moving. I was expecting a bit slower process with a hooding.
6 comments:
Congrats! When Roy graduated from law school, his mid life crisis, I had 'birth" announcements done... We have a brand new attorney in our home and then gave some fun statistics and junk. Will be so happy to have you in Houston and we can finally meet face to face. Want to meet the little ones too!
Congratulations from us, too! We are so happy for you guys!
Bethany and Carey
Very cool. Congrats! The video was a nice addition! I didn't see that earlier. They sure have it moving. I was expecting a bit slower process with a hooding.
Congrats Nathan! What a huge accomplishment. Can't wait to see you in Houston very soon!
Congrats!
Congrats! That is AWESOME!!!
It takes a great wife to do that too you know! :)
Post a Comment