Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 26 Belly Pic

These were taken on Thanksgiving Day. I was 26 and a half weeks pregnant. It's okay; you can go ahead and say it: my belly is huge.
And here I am again, with a turkey at my feet.

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

You and baby girl look great! :-)

Shelly said...

Oh my word...you are adorable! And though the belly is making an appearance, you are still teeny!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I was not that small at all with my second child! You look beautiful!

Julie said...

You look great!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The food looked amazing!

Joy, Peace and Love said...

Granny says "Big and Pretty!"

FitzandMolly said...

you're all baby! i saw a t-shirt one day that said, "pregnant is the new skinny."

Sabrina said...

Lauren- you look wonderful! Such a precious baby belly.

Alana said...

You look so great!