Friday, February 13, 2009

Migrating Toothpaste

Now that Noah is pretty good at walking, he loves to use his new skill all day long. His favorite activity right now is just wandering around the house, opening and closing doors and cabinets; spreading his toys all over the house; pulling things out of one drawer, walking around with it for a while, then putting it in a new drawer, etc.

I've had to clean out all the bookshelves and cabinets that are at his level, including one odd closet in the kitchen. The door to this closet has been painted over so many times that it doesn't latch anymore, so I took anything potentially dangerous and moved it, and I put things on the Noah-level shelves that he could play with or wouldn't be able to destroy if he happened to take an interest in them. One of the things I left on that shelf was several unopened tubes of toothpaste.

For the last several days, I've been finding Crest all over the house:



Just thought that was funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my how fast they change! His face is changing. He is growing up. I didn't know he has six teeth now! And he looks so tall!
He still has his GGs dimples, though!
love,
gg

Katie said...

He looks like he's doing jazz hands in that last picture. Love it!

Unknown said...

that is funny and thank for ending with that awesome smile

Nancy Mon said...

I love that last picture. He could sell me Crest any day.