I am jealous, because yesterday it snowed in Houston. Meanwhile, it was 61 degrees in Boston.
I love the snow! I do not begrudge my beloved Texans for getting some rare but magical snow. In fact, it's funny to read through people's blogs and Facebook statuses and see how everyone is talking about it.
It just makes me eager for a really nice snowfall here!
By the way, the weatherman pointed out yesterday morning that since it was 60 degrees, it felt 65 degrees warmer than it did on Monday morning, when the windchill was down to -5. Craziness!
3 comments:
and the high today will be almost 60...couldn't even see a trace of anything when I drove to work today, except for one car that had some ice on the roof still.
No joke...it snowed in Houston! No one told me! I love the posting. Noah is too gosh-darn cute!
don't worry, i'm sure in Houston it was just what i call "dandruff snow" and you will be tired of all the feet of snow in Boston soon enough!
Post a Comment