He now weighs 16 lbs., 12 oz. and is 27 and 3/4 inches long. He is still around 90th percentile when it comes to height, but he has dropped below 50th for weight. That's not a bad thing, but I am trying to beef him up a little bit, anyway. He has taken to solid food extremely well, which is helping a good bit. He's long and lean, and I think he is just perfect, personally. Right down to his invisible blonde eyebrows. :)
5 comments:
spencer is already 12lbs and 13 oz as of wednesday! he is going to be sooo big when he is 6 monthss. cant wait to see the new pics!
-Julie
He is a beautiful baby! :)
After reading Amamda's post referencing your sweet boy, and seeing his beautiful toothless grin...I am getting 'baby fever' too!! haha! He's a dangerous looker!! What a precious little guy!
as active as he is I'm not totally surprised about the weight. Is he teething yet? Those gums look like they're getting close.
Did he have to have a shot?
:(
GG
Post a Comment