Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hormones are Eating My Brain, part 2

I must tell you once again that my pregnancy hormones are eating my brain. I am pretty much the most forgetful person I know at this point. Here are some reasons why (I will keep a running list, since it's pretty entertaining, so check back):

  • This afternoon, I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (YUM), and I made extra so we could bring some to our friend for his birthday. I packaged them up all cute, got a few things together, and we headed out the door. Halfway to our friends' house, I turned to Nathan and said, "What did I do with the cookies?" I had left them at home. Of course. Totally forgot them as I was getting a coat and some other things to bring.
  • Speaking of a coat, this morning we were leaving for church, and I announced, "Okay, I'm ready." Nathan looked at me and said, "Don't you think you need a coat?" Oh yeah. It was probably only like 38 degrees--it was only 60 in our bedroom, even, when I woke up--and here I am forgetting about a coat.
  • Last night, as I was going to sleep, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten my 24-pack of water bottles on the bottom shelf of my shopping basket in the grocery store parking lot. I even pushed that sucker all the way over to the cart return. Did not miss them for a second, until hours later.
Sigh.

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

get used to it. it will continue to happen after the baby is born. i've never been so stupid in all my life.