Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Holidays are Here!

Okay, people, I must tell you some big news:

It's snowing!

Right now! Outside the office window! WOW! Snow doesn't usually fall this early in the winter. We had a few flurries yesterday, but it is a little heavier today. It's not sticking, but there is definitely white in the air!

The thing about this is that I have had so much going on that I haven't really gotten into the holiday spirit--I've had too many distractions. I even read Courtney's post this morning about the holidays, but I was thinking to myself, "Gee, I wish I were that excited about it already." But now that it is snowing, well, this might just do it for me.

Nathan's going to try to take a picture before he leaves the house--the snowflakes might not show up, so don't get your hopes up. But check back later to see if he got a good one. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm showing the fam all your pictures (we're at Bruce and Traci's) :) You look lovely! Hope you and Nate are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Deb